Liberal Brew Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”)
This Agreement was last modified on October 20, 2013.
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using http://liberalbrew.com (“the Site”) operated by Liberal Brew (“us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at http://liberalbrew.com.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by Liberal Brew and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
User Generated Content
1. You are solely responsible for the content of your Submissions. However, while Liberal Brew does not and cannot review every Submission and is not responsible for the content of these messages, we reserves the right to delete, move, or edit Submissions that we, in our sole discretion, deem abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of copyright or trademark laws, or otherwise unacceptable.
2. You acknowledge that any submissions you make to the Services (i.e., user-generated content including but not limited to: comments, forum messages, reviews, text, video, audio and photographs, as well as computer code and applications) (each, a “Submission”) may be edited, removed, modified, published, transmitted, and displayed by Liberal Brew and you waive any rights you may have in having the material altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you. Submissions made to the Services may also be included in our RSS feeds, APIs and made available for republishing through other formats.
3. Use respectful language. Like any community, the online conversation blossoms only when our Members feel welcome and safe. You agree not to use language that abuses or discriminates on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual preference, age, region, disability, etc.
4. Debate, but don’t attack. In a community full of opinions and preferences, people always disagree. We encourage active discussions and welcome heated debate on our website, but personal attacks are a direct violation of these Terms of Service and are grounds for immediate and permanent suspension of access to all or part of the Service.
5. Hate speech of any kind is grounds for immediate and permanent suspension of access to all or part of the Services. Threats of violence towards anybody will not be tolerated, and will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by Liberal Brew.
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Pennsylvania, United States, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please Contact Us.